Thursday, March 24, 2011

31 Weeks

Another week down!  Here's my pic...



I've had a good week and haven't had any significant changes in pain or other annoying issues. Eliana is still moving as she should and according to her day on/day off pattern.  I had a check-up today and the doctor, who is standing in for the regular doctor who is on vacation, said everything was fine.  I was a little concerned when I got home and checked and realized that I hadn't gained any weight in the past three weeks and actually lost more weight this week.  I guess she's just zapping it all out of me.  I'm not going to worry about it because that doesn't do any good.  I'm just going to focus on getting those extra 300 calories, which is a bit difficult considering our current situation, but I bought some yogurt and almonds today and have fruit in our room so hopefully that will help.  I'm definitely bigger than I was three weeks ago so I know she's growing, I just want to make sure to keep providing her with all she needs while keeping my energy levels up.


So, that's it!  Less than 5 weeks now until we leave for Turkey!  Exciting!

1 comment:

Casey said...

lookin good mama! Love seeing you with a belly! haha