I've been doing this interview with Eliana since she turned three. Believe it or not, some answers are very consistent including that she loves going to the park/playground/play place, her favorite toy is bunny, mama makes her happy, getting disciplined makes her unhappy and fruit snacks are her favorite snacks (despite the fact that she hardly eats them anymore...I think that since they have the word "snack" in them she says that each time? Who knows?). Anyway, this is a fun thing for me to do each year and it's fun to look back and see her growing up. If you want to click here, here and here.
1. How old are you? 6
2. Who is your best friend? Avelyn
3. What is your favorite thing to do? Color
4. What's your favorite color? Pink
5. What's your favorite food? ice cream
6. What do you like to do with Mama and Daddy? Go to the park
7. What's your favorite toy? Bunny
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? artist, nurse and a vet
9. What makes you happy? Mom
10. What makes you sad? Not having bunny (which is a consequence of bad behavior)
11. What's your favorite TV show? "Rapunzel"
12. What's your favorite book? George
13. What's the best part of your birthday? cake and ice cream and friends
14. Where do you like to go? to school
15. What's your favorite snack? fruit snacks (She hardly ever eats those anymore!)
16. What's your favorite birthday present? stroller (We did this before she got her presents and she didn't actually get one but since her others broke she's been wanting one.)
17. What's your favorite song? "Jesus Loves Me"