Tuesday, May 24, 2016

13 Years!!!

Today marks 13 years of marriage for Drew and me! Wow! I can't believe another year has flown by and that it's been 13 years since we said "I do!" I remember feeling so grown-up and mature then and I look back and think about how young and immature I was and am so thankful for how graciously God has led us and blessed us as we've grown up together. What a gift to be able to marry my best friend right out of college and do life together. I'm so thankful for the memories and shared history we have together and look forward to what God has in store for our future. We never would have guessed last year at this time that I'd get pregnant only a month later and we'd have a new baby this year. How amazing!

I love you Drew and am thankful for this life we have together. Thanks for being my rock and my hero! Here's to the next 13!

And here's a little walk down memory lane...

 May 24th, 2003

We didn't get any pictures on our 1st anniversary. Oh well! This is from Drew's birthday that year in August.

We celebrated two years of marriage in Hawaii with Drew's family. Amazing!

Three years!

We took a trip to Asheville and Balsam for our 4th anniversary.

We went to San Diego to celebrate 5 years!

We were the bride and groom in a mock wedding for international students shortly before our sixth anniversary.

Our 7th was spent packing up and getting ready to move to Central Asia.

We got to celebrate 8 years with our sweet miracle, Eliana!

9 years was our first celebration here in our new home.

10 years!!!

We drove home from Disney World on our 11th anniversary. We went to a marriage conference a few weeks earlier.

Back in Central Asia for our 12th.

And celebrating 13 this weekend!


No comments: