Saturday, October 31, 2015

Istanbul

Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted. I'm sorry! Life has been a bit crazy lately but things should slow down in November so we are thankful!

This week I went to Istanbul for four days to have my 20-week check-up with my doctor there. I had a great time and Baby E is healthy and well. Yay! We are so thankful!

After getting a good doctor's report I spent a couple of days resting, eating yummy food, taking a couple of boat rides, shopping, seeing friends and having lots of alone time. It was great! Drew was wonderful to be here with Eliana holding down the fort. He is pretty great!

I got a few shots of my time away...

I took the Metro to our guesthouses for the first time. Easy and cheap!

A little treat for mama

Treats to bring home to Eliana

My happy place!




My happy food! (That's a waffle underneath all the chocolate and fruity goodness!)
One picture of Eliana all fancy for school

An interesting new mosque near the apartments


No comments: