Thursday, January 26, 2012

Snow...Again!

I think it has snowed every week, except for one, since November here.  In addition, the temperature hasn't been more than 50 degrees since November either.  Needless to say, the snow has lost it glamour.  However, I am thankful for the snow because it's very good for the earth and it means that we'll have plenty of power in the summer, since all our power is hydroelectric.  I'm also thankful that the weather was not like this last winter when I was having to walk outside to go to the bathroom.  That would have been much less fun and makes me even more thankful for my indoor quarters!


Anyway, the snow is always pretty so I got a few pictures this morning to share with you.  Enjoy!  May those of you having a very mild winter live vicariously through us!

3 comments:

Olivia said...

It's beautiful! I must say I could go for a good snow. We had a day in the 70's. The past two days are in the 60's. I'm wearing Rainbows today. I really love the winter and we haven't had much of it. But hey, we have cheaper power bills this way right? Must see the positive in it all right? Yes, last year while pregnant, going outside to the bathroom, would NOT have been fun! Love you all!

MEEMAW said...

So beautiful. Is that looking out your window? I am sure it gets old but do hope we have at least one good snow this winter. Thankful for the inside facilities!

SandyM. said...

It's beautiful! But I'm glad to live vicariously through you on the snow. Thanks for sharing the pictures.