Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Eliana and the Beach

We are in Turkey this week for a company conference and the hotel we're staying in is on the Mediterranean Sea.  It is so beautiful and I was so excited for Eliana to see the beach and the sea for the first time.  I absolutely love the beach and it's definitely one of the things I miss the most living where we live, which is very FAR away from any beach.  In fact, I was so happy to be here that when I walked out and heard the waves Monday I started crying.  It had been almost a year and a half since I'd seen the beach so I was pretty excited.  What a blessing!


Anyway, we took Eliana out and got some pictures and put her feet in the water, since it's a bit too cold for a full dip.  At least we can say she was here!


Here are some pictures...
















1 comment:

Sandy said...

Precious pictures (as always!) Love getting to "be there vicariously"...