Sunday, May 8, 2011

Going Home Outfits

We have a dryer here at the guest house apartment and after a few days of trying, Drew was able to figure out how to get it to work which made me so happy!  Being able to dry clothes just makes them seem so soft and fluffy!  So, I washed all of Eliana's clothes and picked out two outfits for her "going home" outfits.  One is in newborn size and the other is in 0-3 months size since we aren't sure which one she'll fit into.  Both were chosen to match this totally adorable pair of shoes someone gave us.  I know she won't be able to fit in them long so I wanted to use them for the going home outfit.  And, it doesn't get much more girly than to coordinate your outfits around your shoes either!  :-)


Anyway, here are her two options...


Newborn outfit...


0-3 Outfit...


I can't wait to have the baby to put in the clothes!  That will be a much more exciting picture!

No comments: