Thursday, May 5, 2011

37 Weeks

Full-term baby!  Praise the Lord!  It's so exciting to be at this point and we are grateful to have had such and easy and uneventful pregnancy.  Now we just continue to wait.  I'm not anticipating anything happening very soon but as I get more and more uncomfortable I'm more and more ready for the big day.  I'm understanding more why women are eager to give birth even though it's a terrifying prospect!  :-)


Anyway, here's my pic...



Yep, still loving the tan line!  I'm happy to say that my swelling has gone away since it's so much cooler here.  That has been a huge blessing!  My right hip/pelvic area is hurting more often now but I'm taking Tylenol and trying not to push myself too hard.  It's manageable.  I'm in awe of women who carry more than one baby!


Other than that, not much to report.  I've been reading my parenting books this week and it's getting me more and more excited.  Can't wait to meet her!

No comments: