Thursday, March 10, 2011

29 Weeks

Another week down!  It's starting to feel like it's actually getting close, especially when you consider we have to leave here at the end of April.  I know it's still awhile, but it's a lot closer than it was 29 weeks ago!


Here's my pic...



I've had a good week with not much to report.  I did gain almost two more pounds, have had a bit more heartburn and had some more back pain last night, but other than that everything's been just fine.  Eliana seems to have days where she's quite active, like today, and other days where she's more laid back, like yesterday.  It will be interesting to see how this translates to life outside the womb.


So yeah, nothing much else to report.  Still amazed this is happening!

2 comments:

alegna79 said...

Maybe she will be born with hair...I hear that can cause heartburn. Haha! Glad all is well.

Rockie said...

I'm still amazed too. missing you!