Friday, December 24, 2010

18 Weeks and a Big Surprise!

Well, another week has gone by.  We're almost halfway and only five days away from the big ultrasound!  I'm definitely feeling bigger now and we're both just really excited about the ultrasound on Wednesday.


Here's the 18-week picture...



We've been in Murphy this week and have had a wonderful time.  Last night I hung out with my friend Holly, who I've known since we were babies.  We don't get to see each other often but we always have a great time.  Here we are...




The big surprise came when Holly gave me a Christmas gift.  I figured that it was something for the baby, you know a onesie and a bottle or something.  Well...I was wrong!  Here is what I found when I opened the box...



A Kindle!!!!  Wow!  I was so surprised and amazed I almost started crying.  What a cool gift for two people who are going to be far away from bookstores!  Drew and I have had a lot of fun playing with it and downloading and reading stuff on it.  We are so excited and so blessed to have so many wonderful and generous friends.  Thanks Holly!  We love you!!!

1 comment:

Andy & Jessie said...

Leslie you look FANTASTIC! I am so excited to check your blog and watch your tummy (baby) grow :) Congratulations :) Praise the Lord for Baby Echerd.