Sunday, September 19, 2010

A First for Me

I experienced a first this weekend...being a part of a birth!  It was crazy and amazing all at the same time.  When Bianca told me she wanted me to be there I wasn't sure how it was be but I did it and am very glad I did.  I am in awe of God's plan for labor and delivery and was amazed to see it to the end.  I was just crying by the time the baby came out.  Bianca was amazing and did an awesome job persevering to the end.  Grace is beautiful and doing wonderfully and I think I've recovered from being up all night.


Drew took care of Gabe and Isabelle on Saturday by himself for most of the day and he did awesome too.  He even took them to a community event!  We both took them to church this morning and everything went quite smoothly.  It was a fun couple of days and we are so thankful for friends who trust us with their children and share these important times in their lives with us.  


Here are few pics...









No comments: