Thursday, May 13, 2010

Volleyball Fun

For the past year I've been playing in a co-ed volleyball league in Cary. Our team hasn't been very good but I've had a lot of fun playing. I truly love playing volleyball and would play it every day if I could. It's just so much fun!

Wednesday night we lost our second game in our tournament so it was our last game. Drew was able to come and take some pictures with our new camera, which was really fun since we've not been able to get any of our other games.

Drew took some videos of the games as well but I'm still working on getting that set up in the best way for on-line viewing. In the meantime, here are the pics...


2 comments:

Bianca Thompson said...

You are such a rock star!!!! I would be afraid to receive your serves!

Drew and Leslie said...

I bet yours would be just as evil! :-)