Saturday, February 27, 2010

Super Doubles

I have been couponing for a few months now and have been pretty successful. I'm not hard core at it, I just look for the things I buy and use coupons for those things. One thing I've learned to keep my eyes open for is triple coupons and super double coupons at Harris Teeter. With super doubles they double up to $1.98. This is really the only time it's worth shopping there since I can shop at Super Wal-Mart and get things much cheaper. They had super double week last week and I got some great deals. Here's my loot...

  1. Rice- $.29
  2. Muffin Mix- $.89
  3. Tortilla Chips- $1.00
  4. Stacy's Chips- $1.99
  5. Sausage- $1.99 each
  6. DayQuil- $2.29
So yeah, not majorly amazing but I figure every little bit helps, and getting some stuff really cheap every now and then is a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Julie P said...

We shop and coupon the same! :)

Kara @ Just1Step said...

I love taking advantage of Harris Teeter coupon deals. :) It's actually my favorite grocery store to shop simply because they'll always double coupons up to 99 cents and by using that combined with sales I can usually get items cheaper than at Super Walmart. If I don't have coupons, then I go to Walmart or Food Lion.

Drew and Leslie said...

Yeah, coupons are the key! :-)