Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Favorite Home Cleaning Tool

So, those of you who know me, know that I'm a clean freak. I am a little OCD at times with my cleaning tendencies and I have found a tool that definitely feeds those tendencies well!

When we moved to our apartment we had to start keeping Suzy's litter box inside. We'd kept it in the garage when we lived at our house so it was out of sight and out of mind. I only had to clean it once a week and not much litter ended up in our house. That changed very quickly in the apartment and the stray litter on the floor was too much for me. So we searched and found an awesome cordless vacuum that helps me keep my floors clean, is lightweight and holds its charge really well. I use it multiple times a day and sometimes have to stop myself from picking it up and vacuuming something up. It's a wonderful tool and a great addition to your cleaning arsenal if you have pets or kids who make constant messes. Here's a link to read about it if you're interested: Shark vacuum. We bought ours at Kohl's.

No comments: