Monday, May 14, 2018

Mother's Day 2018

We had the privilege this year of celebrating Mother's Day with our families! We participated in the baby dedication service at our church for Jadon so the grandparents came down Saturday afternoon and spent the night and we all went to church together on Sunday. It was so fun being together and sharing a couple of meals and just having time to hang out. I am just so thankful for the time we are getting to spend together. It's such a blessing!

And I'm so blessed to have two amazing kids and get to be their mom! Not a day goes by that I'm not humbled that I get to have this gift. And then God blessed me with two amazing women to be mom figures in my life- Stephanie and Betty! I'm so grateful for them and how they love me and my kids and make my life richer. It was so sweet to be together! My heart is full!









No comments: