Saturday, June 10, 2017

Dancing for Andrew

Our teammates' son, Andrew, graduated from high school this week and we had a party in his honor. We were asked to come up with some kind of performance to share with everyone, because Andrew loves performing, and as soon as I told Eliana she started choreographing a dance in her head. She also wanted to recite a poem at the end of the dance. Then, she asked me to accompany her on the piano! I was a bit hesitant because I seriously never have a chance to play and am quite rusty, but didn't want to disappoint her, so with the help of a friend, I got some music and we did it together. She volunteered to go first and man, she did great! She is such a brave kid! I'm continually amazed by her. 

Here the video of her performance. It was all her idea and planning!


No comments: