Saturday, November 19, 2016

Wedding

This has been a busy couple of days that ended with a wedding! Our language teacher's daughter got married and it was so sweet to be there. We've been to weddings over the years but this was the first time that someone I had a personal relationship with was getting married. It was always a friend or relative of someone I knew. That being said, it was really special and I was very thankful to have been able to attend. We even got to get our picture taken with the bride and I was happy to get out and dance because I knew it would make her happy. Our language teacher is a beautiful woman without whom life those first years would have been much more difficult. We love her daughter too and are so thankful to have been there for her special day.

Oh, and we took Eliana with us and it was the first time she's gone to a wedding since she's been old enough to understand what's going on. I had such a great time seeing her enjoy the dresses, food and the people. It was a sweet memory with my girl!
























No comments: