Saturday, September 17, 2016

Birthday Time

Friday was my 36th birthday! I love my birthday and this year was another fun one. Friday morning Drew made me our traditional birthday breakfast- sausage (which you probably remember is home made by him), bacon, gravy, eggs and biscuits. He and Eliana got me flowers, a pedicure and made me another cute hairbow. Then Friday night we went out to dinner as a family and had yummy food. We finished up our evening with a trip to the waterfall park. Neither the waterfall or the fountains were turned on but it was still a nice evening to be out and the playground was open Eliana was happy. Oh, and we had delicious Mars bar cake in the afternoon!

Then today I had a girl's day! I asked Drew for a day-off and he gladly obliged. I went with two friends for pedicures and then several of us met and had lunch at a great Indian restaurant. Then after that a few of us finally sat down and started watching the last season of Downton Abbey. I had to come home once to feed Jadon (he won't drink out of a bottle and can't drink out of a cup yet) but other than that I was a free woman! It was really nice!

I feel so blessed to have so many friends all over the world. I also have the best family ever and am so thankful for another year of life and for everyone who helped make my birthday so special!






 






























No comments: