Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sister-Brother Time

Sometimes in the mornings after I feed Jadon and Eliana is awake I put Jadon back in their room in her bed so they can have "Sister-Brother time". Of course it's all sister time for now but she loves it and it gives me extra time to rest and isn't hard for Drew to oversee. She knows the rules with what to do and what not to do and it really makes her happy so it's a win for everyone!

Sunday morning after I took him in there she came into my room and told me that she thought Jadon was tired and ready to be swaddled and asked if she could swaddle him in her blanket. I told her that was fine and this is what she came up with:



Awww...so sweet! I love that she added their picture to the set-up! He actually slept really well like this. We did have to keep taking the blanket off his face as he kept getting it pulled down over him, but other than that it was great. What a great big sister and helper we have!

No comments: