Tuesday, February 16, 2016

36 Weeks

We are under a month now until my due date! Amazing! Hopefully it will be even less than that but we'll see!

Of course the most exciting thing about this week is being in Istanbul. I'm so thankful to be able to be in a place with good medical care. It is such a blessing! I had an appointment with my doctor yesterday and Jadon is looking strong and healthy and big! All his measurements were coming in at more than 38 weeks so that is a little crazy. We'll just have to wait and see how accurate they are! For now I am thankful he and I are well. My lower back has started to hurt quite a bit after I walk a lot and you have to walk a lot around here so I'm just trying to be smart and do what I can without hurting too much. Other than going to the bathroom all night long I am good! Now we just need Drew to get here and we'll be ready to meet this little (or big!) guy!

Not a great picture but with Drew not being here I had to make do on my own!

These pictures are way cooler...




No comments: