Wednesday, February 10, 2016

35 Weeks

Passing 35 weeks means it's about time to hit the air! Three more days until Eliana and I leave. I am excited and ready- at least mentally! I had a check-up today and everything is still looking good. The best part is that Jadon's head is down now! Yay! Drew and I both thought it felt like he had flipped but the doctor confirmed it today so that is exciting. My lower back is feeling more pressure and pain now and I can tell I'm squishier closer to my ribs. 

I've put on some more weight over the past couple of weeks making about 28 gained so far. That's how many total I gained with Eliana so hopefully I won't add too many more over the new few weeks. We'll see! I'm keeping up with my workouts and walking around town a lot. I've not gotten too swollen yet, though at the end of a day where I've been on my feet a lot my ankles are a little swollen. Other than waking up 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom everything is good though. I'm eager to get to Istanbul and have another ultrasound at my appointment on Monday. We're anxious to meet you Jadon!


And for comparison's sake...35 weeks with Eliana...



No comments: