Sunday, January 31, 2016

Baby Shower #2

The girls on my team had a baby shower for me on Saturday. The girls here five years ago threw me one for Eliana but it's been five years and almost everyone who was there today was not there five years ago so when they asked if I wanted to do something I said yes. Most of these women have walked with us through this second round of infertility (a couple weren't here who also were a big part of the journey!) so it was really sweet to celebrate with them this second miracle God has given us. I have been so blessed with sweet friends along this road. God is so good to give us community to do life with. I am thankful!

We played games, ate delicious brunch food and they showered us with diapers, wipes and toiletries (and a couple of awesome homemade treasures!). What a great morning!










No comments: