Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween 2015

So Eliana has been thinking about her Halloween costume for months now and was so excited to finally get to wear it last weekend. She ended up adding a second phase to her costume as well and brought it to change into at the party.

Phase one...princess/fairy/queen (depended on when you asked her as to what her response was)...


Phase two..."power clothes"...apparently she was inspired by "The Incredibles" and how they had special clothes for when they were fighting the bad guys...


Yes, I let her wear both outfits exactly as she wanted and yes, it was an outside party and yes, I was glad she at least had a jacket to wear as we walked home. She is one creative girl and I just love seeing it come out. I wonder what it will be like when she is older? For now, I'm so much enjoying her imagination. She makes me smile!

I wonder what she'll come up with for next year?


No comments: