Friday, November 27, 2015

Christmas is Here!

Eliana and I decorated the apartment a little early this year since we are going on vacation. It was the most fun we've had fun decorating as she is so dramatic and girly and every ornament she unwrapped or opened elicited a, "Look Mommy! It's so pretty!" reaction. It warmed my heart and made me smile. She also LOVES playing with her Nativity set this year. It does depict a family after all!

At one point she asked me to guess who are her favorites in the Nativity. I asked her to tell me and she said Jesus and Mary. I asked her why Jesus was her favorite and she said, "Well, God sent him to earth to die on the cross for our sins...and he's a baby and he's cute." Of course! At least she said the important stuff first!

Excited for a fun Christmas season with my girl!

Oh, and she thought it was only appropriate to decorate while wearing her "fancy" dress!




No comments: