Wednesday, September 30, 2015

16 Weeks

Another week in the books! Yay! I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and Baby E seems to be doing great. We heard his/her heartbeat on the Doppler going strong around 150-160. What a beautiful sound! I have come down with another cold, this one more in my chest, so that has slowed me down this week, but I think I'm on the mend. We have been super busy around here lately so what I'm really longing for is a vacation. Fortunately I have a few days in Istanbul at the end of the month for my 20-week check-up and then we are going to the US for Christmas. Just 10 more weeks from Saturday! Yay!

Until then...

Oh, and in case you were wondering about the awesome pants you see me wearing...these are the pants we wear underneath our Tajik dresses. The dresses are the same pattern as the pants so it makes for a nice outfit and the pants do a great job in the summer when you have sweaty legs! :-)

No comments: