Tuesday, September 22, 2015

13, 14 and 15 Weeks

Wow! The past few weeks have been crazy busy around here and our Internet has been in and out quite a bit so I've fallen behind. Oops! Oh well, what can you do?

Well, we're now in the second trimester so that is exciting. Yay! I'm still feeling sick on and off but it is improved. I had a nasty sickness two weekends ago that knocked me out for almost two days so that wasn't fun. I'm feeling less tired now so that is encouraging as well, though I'm still catching a nap on some days. 

I've been running three times a week and that has been going well until last week when I hurt my right heel. I have no idea what happened but I've been taking it easy since then. I'm hoping it will heal fully and I can keep going for at least a few more weeks but if not, I'll do other things. I've not gained any weight still but my belly is definitely growing. I'm anxious to feel Baby E moving. Maybe in the next couple of weeks!

We're thankful things are continuing to go smoothly!


13 Weeks

14 Weeks

15 Weeks



No comments: