Friday, August 7, 2015

Drew's 35!

Yesterday was Drew's 35th birthday and we had a fun day celebrating him. I made him our traditional Southern birthday breakfast of bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, we went to the water park with friends in the afternoon and I made him his most favorite fruit cobbler for dessert. The most fun part for me this year was doing presents with Eliana. I had an idea to get some some camping gear (he's been thinking about camping a lot lately and there's actually a nice camping store in town now) which worked out well. Then, I had the idea to have Eliana record a dance and a song for him, which was great! She loves dancing and loves singing so it was perfect. She also did an awesome job writing in his card. She is growing up so fast!

Happy 35th Birthday Drew! Eliana and I are so blessed to have you in our lives. Here's to many more birthdays together!






"This is me dancing. I love you. Eliana" 





No comments: