Friday, May 22, 2015

Overnight Trip to the Mountains

So this past week I had the chance to take a quick, overnight trip to the mountains with one of my local friends and three of her friends who had come to visit her from Singapore. Drew was gracious to let me go on the spur-of-the-moment and I am so glad I went. This was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been in my life and certainly in this country. We had the most perfect weather too- crazy blue skies and not a cloud in sight! We hiked a little over a mile to see four different crystal blue lakes. We were up at about 8,700 feet elevation so it was cold at night and I wasn't prepared well enough for that and on the way back we got stuck in bad traffic in our big tunnel and sat for 1.5 hours, but other than that is was a very, very cool trip. Now Drew needs to go! What a creative and powerful creator God we have!

PS- None of these pictures are photoshopped! This is the real deal!


















































No comments: