Friday, February 20, 2015

This Week

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I came down with another bug of some sort and had no energy for a few days. I am feeling better again though, thankfully, so I wanted to catch you up on the past week.


Last Friday Drew and I had a date night. We went and had the meat platter at a nice restaurant and this time it was served with fire. Always fun!


Saturday we went and visited our friends who had a new baby on New Year's Eve. He is so cute! Eliana did a great job holding him. More fun times!

One day when I went to get Eliana from preschool they were playing "Duck, Duck, Goose." It was too cute not to get a picture! (And yes, that day Eliana and one other girl were alone with the boys. She still had lots of fun!)

Eliana took this picture of the sky one morning from our window. Pretty cool!

And finally, when Mama is really tired but daughter doesn't want to play by herself, all the play moves to wherever Mama is. Eliana decided to play with me while I laid in the floor. Oh my little extrovert! Lots of good times!

No comments: