Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I Am Back!

I am back at home with my family! After two weeks away I was more than excited to see Drew and Eliana! But man, my trip was so great! I was so blessed and encouraged at my conference and my time in the US with my family was just wonderful. It was exactly what I hoped it would be. Drew and Eliana did great without me but we were all happy to be reunited.

Here are some pics of my time away...

We have a new terminal in our city in Central Asia. It looks like a real airport now! Amazing!

The beach was amazing at our conference! It happened to be stinking cold while we were there but the views were still spectacular.




Cats are everywhere at Turkey, including all around the hotel property. This one joined us for our small group one morning!


Because of bad weather in London I missed my flight to D.C. and had to spend the night. I didn't have much time to rest but the room was nice.




Of course the main event was hanging out with my sweet niece, Charis! I had a lot of fun hanging out with and spoiling her. Getting to love on her made being away from my baby a bit easier. She is so adorable!
















I ended the trip with our traditional mean of Chick-fil-a and then got to fly on a double-decker plane for the first time. I didn't get to go upstairs but it was still cool to fly on such a large plane. Air travel amazes me!




No comments: