Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ouch!

Thursday while walking home from parking the car Eliana fell and face planted hard on the pavement! She had both hands in her pockets so she literally fell flat on her face. It was scary and she was pretty upset but after I could see that no teeth were gone and her nose was okay we made it home and got her cleaned up. She is fine but her lip is huge and she looks rough. I know that the worst thing for her is that she can't such her fingers because it hurts her lip! Maybe she'll find another comfort strategy as a result.

Oh, my mommy heart is sad to see my girl hurting but man, I am so thankful it wasn't worse and that God gave me grace to be calm when she was so upset! Praying for a speedy recovery!


1 comment:

Sandy said...

That was a doozy of a fall, but God sure was protecting those "important" parts! It's a great thing how quickly kids heal.