Sunday, September 21, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

Tuesday was my birthday! Yay! I love birthdays and this year was another fun day of celebration. We had a delicious homemade breakfast from Drew, I was able to talk to lots of friends and family, we had a babysitter and a quiet evening at home watching the Cowboys' game and eating Indian food, Drew surprised me with a cake and my parent's birthday package came in the mail! I am thankful for another year of life and thankful to be so blessed and loved by those around me. Happy 34th to me!

Eliana's presents to me- a notebook, flashlight, funny face ball and two acorns. :-)




My main gift was a new smartphone, which was delivered by some guests Monday morning so Tuesday when I was at the office I got some shots of me, Eiana and our friends there.


Eliana also got me flowers. What a great family I have!

No comments: