Friday, November 1, 2013

Costume Time

This is the first year that I've felt it worth the time and effort to find Eliana a costume and participate in the festivities around here for Halloween.  Fortunately one of her little girlfriends had a fairy princess costume she could use so the process was very easy and Eliana was very excited.  We went to our friend's house and had a fun time playing games and eating yummy food.  Drew even participated and showed off the beard he's been working on the past couple of weeks.  Everyone was quite impressed!

Fun times with our little princess!












What a man!!!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I was so excited to see Drew's attempt at a beard. I almost fell off my chair laughing when I scrolled down and saw that. He is so funny! Eliana looks so sweet all dressed up!

Drew and Leslie said...

Yep, I was so excited when I saw that in a store here yesterday. It was perfect! He is a funny guy! :-) Love you!