Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Little Taste of Home

So, like every other American woman I've become a user of Pinterest.  I'm mostly using it to find new recipes and some ideas for things to do with Eliana.  And, mostly I've found recipes for desserts that I want to try but I have found a few regular food recipes that looked tasty and tonight we tried this- a copycat recipe for Chick-fil-a chicken nuggets.  Since we are VERY far away from any CFA I thought it would be fun and though they were labor intensive, they were delicious and a wonderful treat to have every now and then.  The best part for me was that Drew ended up doing all the work and I just had to eat them!  I don't think I'd take the time to make them if we lived in the US but like I said, it was worth it for a special treat.


Thanks Pinterest!