Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in Murphy with my family.  Drew's parents also came down and spent the day with us, which was really special.  We enjoyed lots of good food, good time with family and had fun watching the Cowboys beat the Dolphins!  (Well, I enjoyed that, at least!)


I also had the chance to hang out with my friend-from-birth, Holly.  We had fun going to Big Lots (the new attraction in Murphy!) and playing with Eliana.  I'm so thankful to have had that time with her.


Once again, a great blessing to be with family and friends!


Eliana and Grandpa



Eliana and Holly



Drew caught us at a very funny moment



Nothing like a friend from birth



Eliana getting a Christmas gift from Nanny



Eliana eating her gift from Grandpa and Grandma



Eliana and Papaw

No comments: