Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Echerd Family Pictures

Well, this is really late but hey, at least I got to it!


While we were in Hickory my awesome friend Laura Leigh Moseley was kind enough to meet us at a park and take some family pictures.  We wanted to get some taken since it's likely to be a long time before we're all together again.  It was tricky trying to get three little kiddoes to smile at the same time, but we had fun and she got some nice shots.  I'm just thankful to have had a chance to document our time together and that time in our family's life.  Love you all and thanks again LL!  You rock!


Here are some of my favorite shots:

Eliana and Noah playing



Cousin love



A good one, well of everyone except me at least!



Mo and Papa and their grandbabies



All the kids look a little unsure here!



Sweet baby girl



Papa and Eliana



Mo and Eliana



Love my family!

No comments: