Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Family Fun!

Sorry for the delay in blogging but we've been busy having fun with the family!  We got in on Saturday after a long and tiring, but good, trip and have been enjoying resting and relaxing and enjoying family and friends.  Drew's dad has been taking bunches of pictures for us so I'll post a few of my favorites and then a slide show with all of them.  Eliana is being spoiled rotten and loving it and even though I'm going to have my work cut out for me when we get back it's worth it.  So thankful to be here!


Enjoy!


Reuniting after almost six months (that's one tired baby!)



Bianca surprised us at the airport!



Eliana and Mamaw (Drew's grandmother)



Eliana and Pop (Drew's grandfather)



Too cute baby girl!



Eliana with her Aunt Liv



Beautiful, smiley baby



Eliana playing with Aunt Laura and Uncle Jim

1 comment:

Casey said...

i love it! I hope we see you sometime! That little girl deserves to be spoiled rotten! So precious!