Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bad Idea

The other day I thought it would be fun to put Eliana on my shoulders.  It wasn't!  She quickly clamped down onto my hair and wouldn't let go and Drew thought it was so hilarious that instead of helping me he just recorded the whole thing.  Eventually I was able to get her off but it was a lot of work.  I'll spare you the video but here are a couple of pictures Drew took before my triceps starting melting down!  I think I'll wait awhile before I try that trick again!





She quickly calmed down and didn't really make a peep the whole time.  Go figure!

2 comments:

Anna said...

LOVE IT!! I discovered this quickly with the girls and declared shoulder riding to only be a daddy thing from then on. It's amazing the death grip they have, right?!?

Blake James said...

put up the video!!!!!!!!!!