Thursday, March 31, 2011

32 Weeks

32 weeks!  Woo-hoo!  This seems like another big milestone to me, but I guess from here on out they all are.


Here's my pic...



This week has gone well.  I guess the most fun thing about the week was Drew figuring out that we can feel Eliana hiccuping.  I had felt the feeling earlier in the week but one night he was feeling her and pointed it out and it all made sense.  I had no idea what was happening but thought it was weird and just blew it off.  I'm so glad he's around!  Now I can enjoy them when they happen!  


We're also able to feel her body parts a lot more now as she's taking up more and more space.  It's pretty amazing.


Finally, I got back on track this week weight-wise putting on two pounds.  I wasn't surprised though considering I went to three parties over the weekend, two of which had awesome American food.  Everything was too good to pass up!


Only four more weeks until Turkey!  I'm getting excited!

No comments: