Thursday, January 20, 2011

22 Weeks and Our Family

Another week has gone by!  I think the best highlight of this week has just been feeling Eliana move more and more.  Drew has also been able to feel her more, which has been really neat.  I know I've said this before, but I have to say it again...for so long I thought we might never get to have this experience and now that we are it's just blowing my mind.  It really is amazing and we're just so thankful for this gift!


Here's my mug...(this is the 13th picture we've taken and the 6th different wall I've stood against!)




We joined the gym here this week and I'm thankful I'm not too big yet because most people can't tell I'm pregnant, especially in my t-shirts and this is good because most people here are against exercise while pregnant, thinking you might shake the baby out or something else horrible.  I hope to disguise the bump as long as possible so I won't get hassled!  I love the gym though and am so thankful for the opportunity to keep exercising.  It is such a blessing!


I was able to get a couple of pictures tonight with part of our Tajik family.  They really are great and we're enjoying our time.  Despite a little heartburn the past two days we're doing quite well.  Here they are...


We're missing one son and his daughter (he's married to the girl on the right).  Our dad is really funny and is always messing around with his wife, which is pretty funny.  He was even serenading her at dinner two nights ago.  You can see he's being mischievous in this picture.  Their daughter, who's 14 is on the left.


He's managing to behave in this picture so we can get a nice one.


All of us!


We have a long way to go but are hopeful for good progress in the future!  I also took some fabric to the seamstress today to get another dress made.  It's sparkly and red and velour!  I can't wait to see it and show it to you!

No comments: