Thursday, December 30, 2010

19 Weeks and Baby Girl E

Another week down!  Of course the main thing to get excited about this week is Baby GIRL E!  We are so excited to know the gender and so thankful that she is healthy and well.  Here are a few pics of our little one...


If she were a boy there would be something hanging where the arrow is.  :-)


A shout-out to us!


Pretty profile


Tiny, wonderful feet!


As I said she looked great on the ultrasound.  It was really cool to get to spend 20 minutes looking at her.  Everything looked good with me too.  Blood pressure good, weight gain good (about five pounds), etc., etc.  They sent me off with my records and now I'll move on to my fourth doctor so far.  Exciting times!  I did go to Old Navy today and I bought two pink clothing items.  I chose not to resist!


Finally, here's the pic at 19 weeks...



I'm finally starting to feet tightness in my bigger pants.  I'll be wearing the maternity pants on the airplane just because they're so darn comfy.  We leave in two days!


Oh yeah, we're pretty sure we've picked out a name.  I'll let you know when we've finalized it!

5 comments:

Amy Williams said...

So excited for you guys to find out you are having a little girl. The profile photo is amazing! Excited for your growing family!

Hannah said...

Olivia told me the great news! Congratulations on your little girl! I think of you guys often and hope this next phase of your life is is amazing (not only the baby but the move.) You definitely have a lot to look forward to.

Rockie said...

JOY JOY JOY! She's so precious.

Casey said...

yea! I love it...momma and baby girl look great! Now, i'm off to pick out a girlie WubaNub for you:)

G said...

I love the sea-monkey baby shots, thanks for putting them up.