Sunday, December 19, 2010

17 Weeks and Fun with Friends and Family

The past week has been full of excitement and fun!  We were able to spend really good time with lots of friends in Raleigh and had Christmas with Drew’s parents and sister and brother-in-law and our nephews.  It’s weird to think we won’t be back in Raleigh for a really long time and that we’re seeing people for the last time.  Raleigh has been home to us for over 12 years now and our community is there so it’s hard to be leaving, but we know we’re doing what God has called us to do and trust Him to give us new community.  It certainly won’t be the same, but He will provide.  We’re also so thankful for technology though that helps us stay in touch and keep those friendships strong.

Here’s my 17-week picture…




Still not getting big yet and still wearing my regular jeans.  This is one of those times when being tall is a blessing!  (I forgot to take off my glasses!)

I took a few pictures of our fun this past week as well.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

It was so great to see both of you today! I thought I'd miss you since we slept a little later today & went to SS first, then the last service.
You both looked radiant today! I can just "see" the excitement & anticipation in you.
Have a blessed Christmas!

Danielle said...

You are looking so great! And, I think you have the pregnancy glow now too. :) Talk to you soon!