Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beach Fun

Drew and I went to the beach this past weekend with our Sunday school class. It was so much fun and as always a great time of fellowship for us. I didn't take any pictures but I did take a picture of the craft some of the girls did together. We made beach bags using freezer paper stencils and it was a lot of fun and they turned out quite nice! My friend Rockie taught us. She has a tutorial on her craft blog if you want to try it out. You know it's easy because I'm not very crafty and mine turned out really nice. It was definitely fun and a good way to remember the weekend. I think I'll use mine as a bazaar bag. Now I just have to find space to bring it!


2 comments:

Julie P said...

It will be a great convo starter!

Drew and Leslie said...

I hope so!