Monday, March 29, 2010

Triples


Last week Harris Teeter had triple coupons up to $0.99. I've done this once before but had just started couponing and didn't get too many great deals. Having saved up lots more coupons I was able to get a lot more stuff! It was really fun and I enjoyed scoping out the deals. There were a couple of things that were already gone when I went shopping but I was able to find most of what I wanted. I made a little table with my savings. I'm most excited about the vanilla! :-)

Oh yeah, one thing I learned is that if the regular price of the item is less than the tripled value of the coupon they'll only give it to you for free. If the item is on sale you can make money, but only if it's on sale. Good to know!


From Recently Updated

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey, not bad!! In fact, I'd say pretty great!!! The Vanilla WAS a steal. :-)

Julie P said...

That is great. I got free salt & pepper with that McCormick coupon for the beach trip since we have a huge thing of vanilla from mexico.

Bianca said...

You are such a dork to post a table of your savings!!