Saturday, February 27, 2010

Secret Cupid...a little late

Well, this is very late but I forgot about taking these pictures and am taking some downtime so I figured I'd post them.

One of the gifts I gave my secret cupid was heart cookies with cream cheese icing and chocolate icing. I got the recipe out of the February "Better Homes and Gardens" magazine. The cookies were basically sugar cookies and the chocolate icing also went with a chocolate stack cake that I also made and was delicious. I took most of the cookies and the cake to our class Super Bowl party and both were hits. Here's what I did for Judy and then the whole platter of cookies. I was just happy they ended up not looking like a five-year old made them!


Here's the link to the chocolate cake and icing. Here's the link to the cookies and cream cheese icing.

No comments: